Soluna Garden Farm is a one-acre farm in Winchester, Massachusetts, that specializes in sustainably grown herbs and flowers. Soluna grows all its fresh herbs and flowers using no chemical fertilizers, preservatives, or pesticides.
Soluna Herb, Spice, and Tea Emporium, located at 600 Main Street, in Winchester, Mass., is the storefront location of Soluna Garden Farm, carrying a full selection of certified organic culinary and medicinal herbs, spices, and loose leaf teas, in addition to the fresh herbs and cut flowers grown on the farm.
Soluna Garden Farm makes its own line of hand-blended herb and spice blends and herbal teas from individual certified organic ingredients purchased from organic suppliers whose policies and practices support organic farming and environmental sustainability.
Come visit Soluna Garden Farm at a farmers market or holiday event! We're finishing the summer farmers market season through November, gearing up for the winter market season, and going to a lot of great Thanksgiving and holiday fairs. See our events calendar for our specific schedule at these markets and other special events.
- Charles River Farmers Market, Cambridge, Friday (every week)
- Roslindale Village Farmers Market, Saturday (see calendar for dates)
- Woburn Winter Farmers Market, Sunday (every other week)
- Newton Winter Farmers Market, Tuesday (every week)
- Medford Winter Farmers Market, Thursday (every week)
- Egleston Winter Farmers Market, Saturday (every week)
- Mahoney's Winter Farmers Market, Saturday (every week)
- Somerville Winter Farmers Market, Saturday (every week)
- Cambridge Winter Farmers Market, Saturday (every week)
- Wayland Winter Farmers Market, Saturday (every week)
Soluna Garden Farm is a member of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston, Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers, Northeast Organic Farming Association, Herb Society of America, Massachusetts Horticultural Society, Mass Farmers Markets
, and Winchester Chamber of Commerce.