Soluna Garden Farm is a one-acre farm in Winchester, Massachusetts, that specializes in sustainably grown herbs and flowers. Soluna grows all its fresh herbs and flowers using no chemical fertilizers, preservatives, or pesticides.
Soluna Herb, Spice, and Tea Emporium, located at 600 Main Street, in Winchester, Mass., is the storefront location of Soluna Garden Farm, carrying a full selection of certified organic culinary and medicinal herbs, spices, and loose leaf teas, in addition to the fresh herbs and cut flowers grown on the farm.
Soluna Garden Farm makes its own line of hand-blended herb and spice blends and herbal teas from individual certified organic ingredients purchased from organic suppliers whose policies and practices support organic farming and environmental sustainability.
Come visit Soluna Garden Farm at a farmers market! See our events calendar for our specific schedule at these markets and other special events.
- Newburyport Farmers Market, Sunday
- The Lowell Winter Market at Mill No. 5, Sunday
- Melrose/Wakefield Winter Farmers Market
- Roslindale Winter Farmers Market, Saturday
- Somerville Winter Farmers Market, Saturday
- Egleston Winter Farmers Market, Saturday
- Wayland Winter Farmers Market, Saturday
- Cambridge Winter Farmers Market, Saturday
Soluna Garden Farm is a member of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston, Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers, Northeast Organic Farming Association, Herb Society of America, Massachusetts Horticultural Society, Mass Farmers Markets, and Winchester Chamber of Commerce.